Your Piano is More Than a Piece of Furniture
When it comes to piano removals, we remember that your piano is a musical instrument, made up of thousands of moving parts which need to be in perfect alignment for perfect performance. We employ and train a professional team of specialist piano removalists who you can trust to take care of your precious cargo.
Piano Moves – Trusted, Knowledgeable, Friendly
It’s not all about the cheapest price, but about which piano moving company treats your piano with the care it needs to avoid any damages in the process. We use specially designed equipment to keep your piano and your home protected. Our staff are fully trained and have extensive, specific piano moving experience. With a fixed price for your move, which includes comprehensive insurance, you exactly know what you’ll get and don’t need to worry about anything else. Our strong networks enable us to provide quality value-added services, such as piano tuning or storage. We are the most professional piano movers, because we care about your precious musical instrument as much as you do.
Why choose us?
- Our specially designed equipment includes piano trolleys, ramps and stair climbers
- All trucks are fitted with hydraulic tailgates
- We expertly pack your piano prior to its move to ensure its safety in transit
- Crane hire and other specialised equipment can be arranged if needed.
- Our trained, professional team are specialists in moving pianos
- All our piano removal consultants are professional and highly trained through a minimum 13 week training program
- They know that pianos have a unique structure and weight distribution and require specialist handling while being moved
- They are trained in using our specialised equipment to transport your piano with care
- Your piano is covered by a full comprehensive insurance whilst in our care.
- We give you an exact quotation including GST
- There are no hourly rates or heavy lifting charges.
- A minimum of 2 men will be allocated to your piano move
- We have flexible payment options – Cash, Cheque or Credit.
- We call you the day before the move to give you an estimated arrival time.
- Our trucks have GPS tracking to assist you with an accurate arrival time
- Our clients are always amazed by how quickly and smoothly we complete their piano move