Protecting Your Precious Instrument
Trust The Piano Specialists
Pianos should only ever be moved by piano specialists – even in your own home.
A professional piano removalist understands that a piano is a delicate musical instrument containing thousands of moving parts. Each part must be in perfect alignment to allow your piano to perform at its best. Any trauma – a jolt, water damage, extreme temperature and even a change to humidity – can cause permanent damage to a piano.
Read why you should always choose a specialist piano carrier in our post: ‘6 reasons to choose a piano moving specialist‘.
Why Piano Moves?
- Our specially designed equipment includes piano trolleys, ramps and stair climbers
- All trucks are fitted with hydraulic tailgates
- We expertly pack your piano prior to its move to ensure its safety in transit
- Crane hire and other specialised equipment can be arranged if needed.
- Our trained, professional team are specialists in moving pianos
- All our piano removal consultants are professional and highly trained through a minimum 13 week training program
- They know that pianos have a unique structure and weight distribution and require specialist handling while being moved
- They are trained in using our specialised equipment to transport your piano with care
- Your piano is covered by a full comprehensive insurance whilst in our care.
- We give you an exact quotation including GST
- There are no hourly rates or heavy lifting charges.
- A minimum of 2 men will be allocated to your piano move
- We have flexible payment options – Cash, Cheque or Credit.
- We call you the day before the move to give you an estimated arrival time.
- Our trucks have GPS tracking to assist you with an accurate arrival time
- Our clients are always amazed by how quickly and smoothly we complete their piano move