Coronavirus COVID-19 Statement
****UPDATED MONDAY 30th MARCH, 10am***
This page will be kept up to date with the current Victorian status.
To our customers, future customers and friends,
As you may be aware, the Australian Government has restricted mass gatherings by closing restaurants, cinemas, cafes etc. which is aimed at slowing the spread of the coronavirus. The Premier has stated that services such as freight, logistics and home delivery will remain open. We are currently taking bookings and will continue to do so if or until instructed otherwise by the relevant authorities.
Our office is open from 8.30am to 5.30pm to answer any queries you may have.
Our concern goes out to all those impacted by COVID-19 and to those in our community who are most vulnerable.
What we’re doing behind the scenes:
- Actively monitoring advice from state and federal government departments for new requirements and best practices
- Instructing staff not to attend work if showing any symptoms of illness. Instead, anyone experiencing symptoms will stay home, consult their doctor, and follow the relevant Australian government protocols regarding self-isolating and testing
- Communicating daily with staff members to promote good hygiene (as per Australian Department of Health advice), with particular emphasis on regular and thorough hand-washing
How will this affect my move?
- We request payment prior to your booking via credit or EFT to facilitate payment without contact ie. No cash will be taken by our drivers and no bookings will proceed without payment.Please notify our office staff if this is an issue for you.
- We ask that our customers do their bit alongside our staff, by practicing good hygiene, especially thoroughly and regularly washing their hands. We also request, for everyone’s benefit, that customers maintain a distance of more than 1.5 metres from our movers (see Department of Health guidelines on social distancing here), to reduce the risk of transmission.
- We’re also asking that you prepare your property before our staff arrive, by opening windows to let air circulate freely.
We will continue to assess our processes and make improvements to reduce risk wherever we can, and update this page if the situation changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office on 1300 553 592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org